Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dentist...

So... Today I took Maggie to the dentist. She had to get some teeth pulled. Her two canine teeth had basically rotted out so they had to be pulled. She was a little nervous before we got there.... I was too.

We got into the pediatric dentist office and went back to the exam room. Maggie immediatley sat in the exam chair and was given the "laughing gas."... Funniest experience of my week.

She kept talking about how she felt like she was floating. She was veeeerrry chatty. Anyways... I convinced her to let me take this picture of her. To funny.



She is a crack up.

1 comment:

  1. Okay.
    1. Maggie is hilarious.
    2. Double. Yes! Tell your brother to come home first!!
    3. I love your blog.
    And 4. WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT SWIMSUIT???!!!
    I want it.
    BAD.
    :)

    ReplyDelete