Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big Dreams...

When I was little I wanted to be a waitress. I wanted to grow up to give obese Americans deep fried food. Big dreams huh?

Well... I am living my dream. Seriously. I wait tables in Idaho Falls at Wingers. It's a dream come true.

When I was little I would dress up in my home made wedding dress and walk down the stairs with my veil and bouquet. I would make my parents announce my entrance. "Here is the most beautiful bride in the world... Hannah Merrill!!"

Well... I am living that dream too. I married the most wonderful man I could ask for and he thinks I am the most beautiful bride in the world.

When I was little I would play house with my friends. I was the mother and always made them be my children.

Well... I am... NOT living that dream... I had you for a minute didn't I? I have been thinking about it a lot lately though. Babies are amazing. How amazing would it be to have someone rely on you for everything they ever need. What a crazy responsibility. Just makes me grateful for my wonderful parents who still... to this day... provide me with the help I need.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment