Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

First post!

This is my first post! Yea! I had a blog two summers ago but I never kept up on it. This morning I tried to log into it, but I had forgotten the password... oops! So I now have a new blog with a new password that I won't forget :)

I read blogs all the time that I am inspired by. Blogs written by amazing people who are doing amazing things. This blog... is not amazing. Not inspiring. Just my everyday life. Nothing crazy.

Right now I am in school. I go to BYU-Idaho and am majoring in Public Relations. I love my major. It's full of excitement and professionalism. I am taking 14 credits and have loved this semester. I am ready for this semester to be over though. I always get antsy toward the end of winter semester because Playmill is right around the corner. PLAYMILL! It's so close. Jake and I are headed to Montana on May 3rd. I am in all three shows and Jake is going to be in one :) He is such a good sport. I am Sharpay in High School Musical, Narrator in Joseph, and I am in the Ensemble in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Jake is going to be Benjamin in Joseph. So fun. Jake is also going to be doing an internship with the Playmill. He is going to be in charge of all of the numbers and accounting. All the boring stuff. But he loves it.

Before this summer Jake and I are going on a CRUISE to the Mexican Riviera!! The Thompson's have never been on a cruise so we all saved up our money and leave the end of April. Its going to be a much needed vacation.

This is Jake and I on our wedding day! I haven't posted any pictures of our wedding on Facebook or anything so this is the first :)

2 comments:

  1. love the blog! your house is so cute! our blog is www.carissandallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah this is so cute its fun to read about your everyday life it makes me feel like you are sharing your life w me even though I'm far away! Your house is so way beautiful! U n Jake are so fun! Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete