Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Near Future

These are the things I am excited about in the near future...
  1. End of school
  2. Last day of work at Wingers on the 9th
  3. One week of watching my sisters while my parents go to New York
  4. Going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera with the Thompson clan.
  5. Moving to Montana
  6. Starting Playmill with our awesome cast
  7. Playing Sharpay and the Narrator
  8. My birthday (It's the best day of the year)
  9. Jake's birthday
  10. and having time to read every single book I have wanted to this semester but haven't because I have no time.
It's nice to have things to look forward to. However, I am very impatient. I want these things to happen now!!

I want to be here....












Then here...















No comments:

Post a Comment