Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lovely...

I love my major. It's fantastic. I don't have tests... just projects! I haven't even stepped into the testing center this semester. It's lovely. My husband is jealous. Accounting students have tests ALL the time.

This Tuesday I have one 3,000 word research paper due, one 1,000 word journalism paper due, and one 750 word critique of another students paper... LOTS of writing. But I'm learning to love to write. It's a good outlet for me.

My dad edits all of my papers. He loves that job ;) thanks papa!

Jake had to work today... I hate when he has to work on Sundays. I have to go to church all by myself. Today however, I am going with my family. My parents are in the same ward that my dad grew up in. My grandparents ward. I'm not looking forward to everyone asking how we are doing since my grandpa died. Yuck. Fake smiles.

I don't want to write about any more depressing things... so lets talk about something happy! I only have four more days of class. FOUR. Thank goodness. I need it to be over. I need to go to West Yellowstone. The Playmill meeting is next Sunday. I get to meet everyone I will be working with this summer. That's always exciting. Start of something new...

My dad spoke at a fireside tonight about Savior of the World. He was fantastic. He reminded me about why I love theatre. He's the most talented person I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment